Self-Employed Mortgage Broker
City of London
- Provide expert mortgage advice to clients
- Source the best mortgage products from a wide range of lenders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Contribute to the growth of the business
- CeMap or equivalent qualification
- 2+ years of experience as a mortgage broker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, driven and ambitious
As a self-employed broker, you will have the freedom to work independently and have control over your own success. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, providing expert advice and guidance, and closing deals.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the chance to work with some of the most reputable lenders in the market. You will be part of a team of experienced professionals who will provide you with the necessary training, support and guidance to help you succeed.
You will have access to a wide range of products and lenders, and have the opportunity to work with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you are ambitious, driven, and have a passion for the mortgage industry, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Adam Stiles on email@example.com.Download PDF Apply