Treating Customers Fairly
Helix Financial Partners Ltd is committed to offering our clients the highest possible standards of service. In so doing, the company supports the Financial Conduct Authority ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ philosophy. Helix Financial Partners Ltd recognise that both the company and its clients have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you, we will:
- Provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a mortgage.
- Only recommend a mortgage that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford.
- Not recommend a mortgage if we cannot find one considered suitable.
- Encourage you to ask if there is something you do not understand.
- Give you access to our formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your income outgoings and overall circumstances, to enable us to properly assess and recommend the best option for you.
- Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage.
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service or of a product we have discussed/recommended that you do not understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.